Accreditation Manager – UAE
The Accreditation Manager will be responsible for the successful planning and delivery of all accreditation services and requirements within the assigned event.
This role will involve building, training and leading an accreditation team within the assigned local event management entity under the guidance of TT-sec Global HQ and working collaboratively with colleagues in the respective country.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Proficient in MS Office
- Great Organizational Skills
- Speak Arabic (a bonus)
- great People managemnt skills
- Experiance in managing budgets
- Conflict Resolution skills
The Roles and responsibilities include:
- To contribute to the event is by delivering an accreditation program that meets the budget, scheduled time frame and client requirements.
- Planning, implementing, and executing accreditation procedures and operations under the guidance of TT-sec Global Management Team
- Align with the client and manage project requirements.
- Managing accreditation registration processes and operations within the allocated timelines in the assigned events.
- Liaising with TT-sec Global HQ to ensure consistency in accreditation planning and delivery in KSA in line with TT-sec Global requirements, regulations, and standards
- Working with TT-sec Global HQ to define, write and update concepts, accreditation requirements, standard operating procedures, manuals, and guidelines
- Communicating with internal and external constituent groups and individuals on accreditation processes
- Liaising and collaborating with KSA public authorities, i.e., security authorities, to obtain their support for security background checks and effective event planning and delivery integration.
- Working with Safety, Security, and Access Functional Area, Government Agencies, and working group stakeholders to develop a background check program that meets the requirements of event operations.
- Recruiting, managing, and training local accreditation personnel for the event.
- Manage staffing requirements and budget for accreditation.
- Ensuring consistency in training of accreditation personnel at all event sites in KSA in line with local requirements and international regulations and standards
- Implementing and supervising accreditation policies and procedures
- Ensuring all venue accreditation infrastructure is delivered according to TT-sec Global regulations and the relevant event requirements
- Collaborating with other local entities’ functional areas to ensure alignment of different responsibilities and coherent delivery
- Manage accreditation inventory